Please read the Japanese version of the Terms and Conditions for the official version.
We (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) grant you (hereinafter referred to as the “Licensee”) a license to download and use Open Source Software for Embedded Components (hereinafter referred to as the “OSS-EC”) (hereinafter referred to as the “OSS-EC”) on the condition that you agree to all the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. Components (definition of terms below) (hereinafter referred to as “OSS-EC”) on the condition that the user registers as a user. The customer is considered to have agreed to this license agreement at the time of user registration. You are also considered to have agreed to this License Agreement when you obtain OSS-EC by any means. If you do not agree to the terms of this license agreement, please do not register as a user. Also, please do not use OSS-EC. The following information may be added, deleted, or changed without notice.
【 Definition of terms 】
- “OSS-EC site” is the URL https://oss-ec.com/
- “OSS-EC” refers to Open Source Software for Embedded Components and related documentation
- “Customer” is an individual, corporation, or organization that uses OSS-EC
- “Our company” is Rui Long Lab Inc.
【 Objectives of OSS-EC 】
The purpose of OSS-EC is to provide free of charge open source software and related documentation for use in implementing and using component products in computer systems and other applications.
【 Consent to use OSS-EC 】
We grant you the following license to use OSS-EC as long as you comply with all the terms and conditions of use of OSS-EC. use of OSS-EC is the right to reproduce, modify, combine, and incorporate OSS-EC into a computer system. This license agreement shall also apply to modified or updated versions of OSS-EC.
【 Conditions of use for OSS-EC 】
- Clearly indicate the copyright in the OSS-EC file header comments.
- Clearly indicate the URL of this license agreement (https://www.ossec.com/license_agreement/) in the file header comments of OSS-EC.
- Use of component products covered by OSS-EC.
- Redistribution of OSS-EC is prohibited
- Accept the disclaimer
- Comply with export-related laws
【 OSS-EC Rights 】
- The copyright (including the rights under Article 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act) and all other intellectual property rights related to OSS-EC belong to us. Nothing in this license agreement shall be construed as a transfer of all or any part of the rights to OSS-EC to you.
- OSS-EC is protected by copyright laws, international copyright treaties, and other intellectual property laws and treaties.
【 OSS-EC Disclaimer 】
- we provide the oss-ec on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. in no event shall we be liable for any claim, damage or loss, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with oss-ec or the use or other dealings with oss-ec.
- We are not obligated to permanently upgrade the version of OSS-EC or correct any problems.
- We are under no obligation to provide you with any technical services related to OSS-EC.
- We reserve the right to change the specifications of OSS-EC without notice to the customer. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the customer due to such changes.
【 Governing Law 】
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan. The district court having jurisdiction over the head office of the Company shall be the exclusive court of first instance for any and all disputes related to this License Agreement.
【 Other 】
- If the customer violates the contents of this license agreement, the license of OSS-EC will be automatically terminated. In this case, the customer shall destroy the OSS-EC.
- If any question arises regarding any matter not stipulated in this license agreement or the interpretation of this license agreement, the matter shall be settled through consultation between our company and the customer.