|Manufacturer name||Analog Devices|
|Components Classification||Temperature sensor|
The AD22100 is a monolithic temperature sensor with on-chip signal conditioning. With a temperature range of -50°C to +150°C, it is suitable for use in many HVAC, instrumentation, and automotive applications.
- Temperature span of 200°C
- Accuracy: ±2% of full scale or better
- Linearity: Better than ±1% of full scale
- Temperature coefficient of 22.5 mV/°C
- Output proportional to temperature x V+.
- single power operation
- Reverse voltage protection
- Minimal self-heating
- High level, low impedance output
- HVAC Systems
- System temperature compensation
- Board-level temperature sensing
- Electronically controlled thermostat