MPXH6400A is a Pressure sensor IC manufactured by NXP Semiconductors.
|Manufacturer name||NXP Semiconductors|
|Components Classification||Pressure sensor|
The NXP MPXxx6400A series sensor integrates on-chip, bipolar op amp circuitry and thin film resistor networks to provide a high output signal and temperature compensation. The small form factor and high reliability of on-chip integration make this pressure sensor a logical and economical choice for the system designer.
The MPXxx6400A series piezoresistive transducer is a state-of-the-art, monolithic, signal conditioned, silicon pressure sensor. This sensor combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin film metallization, and bipolar semiconductor processing to provide an accurate, high level analog output signal that is proportional to applied pressure.
- Improved Accuracy at High Temperature
- Available in super small outline package
- 1.5% Maximum Error over 0° to 85°C
- Fully calibrated and compensated
- Ideally suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
- Temperature Compensated from -40° to +125°C
- Durable thermoplastic surface mount package
- Package porting and mounting options enable tube attachment for liquefied natural gas (LPG) or remote sensing applications]
- Fuel injected car engines
- Vehicles powered by green gases (for example LPG and CNG)
- Small engines
- Industrial Control