BD1020HFV is a Temperature sensor IC manufactured by ROHM.
|Components Classification||Temperature sensor|
The BD1020HFV is a low current consumption (4µA), high accuracy temperature sensor. The D1020HFV is a low current consumption (4µA), high accuracy temperature sensor that detects temperature by itself and outputs a linear voltage according to the temperature.
- Low thermal resistance package (typical 187°C/W)
- Electrostatic Breakdown Voltage 8kV (HBM)
- Excellent power supply ripple rejection characteristics
- Operating voltage range: 2.4V to 5.5V
- High accuracy: ±1.5°C (Max) @Ta=-30°C ±2.5°C (Max) @Ta=-30°C to +100°C
- Temperature sensitivity: -8.2 mV/°C (Typ)
- Current consumption: 4.0µA (Typ)
- Detection temperature range: -30°C to +100°C
- Cell phone (RF module, battery charge protection)
- Audio system, DSC, DVC
- LCD, PDP, DVD, BlueRay Optical Pickup Module