S-5813A, 5814A is a Temperature sensor IC manufactured by ABLIC.
|Components Classification||Temperature sensor|
|Model Number||S-5813A, 5814A||Datasheet|
The S-5813A/5814A Series is a family of high-precision temperature sensor ICs on a single chip with a linear output voltage for temperature changes. Each chip is composed of a temperature sensor, a constant current circuit, and an operational amplifier. The operating ambient temperature is from –40°C to +100°C. These devices have much better linearity than other temperature sensors such as thermistors, and can be used for a wide range of temperature control applications.
|Temperature accuracy||S-5813A Series : ±5.0°C (-30°C to +100°C)|
S-5814A Series : ±2.5°C (-30°C to +100°C)
|Linear output voltage||-11.04 mV/°C Typ.|
Ta = -30°C ： 2.582 V Typ.
Ta = +30°C ： 1.940 V Typ.
Ta = +100°C： 1.145 V Typ.
|Nonlinearity||±0.5% Typ. (-20 to +80°C)|
|Wide power supply voltage operation||VDD = 2.4 V to 10.0 V (+25°C)|
|Low current consumption||4.0 μA Typ. (+25°C)|
|Built-in operational amplifier|
|Output voltage referred to VSS|
|Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free|
- Compensation of high-frequency circuits such as cellular phones and radio equipment
- Compensation of oscillation frequency in crystal oscillator
- LCD contrast compensation
- Compensation of amplifier gain
- Compensation of auto focus circuits
- Temperature detection in battery management
- Overheating prevention for charged batteries or halogen lights