MPXA4250A is a Pressure sensor IC manufactured by NXP Semiconductors. This section describes the MPXA4250 component specifications, component software interface specifications, and OSS-EC specifications & download:
This section describes the MPXA4250 component specifications.
|Manufacturer name||NXP Semiconductors|
|Components Classification||Pressure sensor|
The MPXA4250A manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor for engine control is designed to sense the absolute air pressure in the intake manifold. This measurement can be used to calculate the amount of fuel required for each cylinder.
- Up to 1.5% error in the range of 0°C to 85°C
- Specially designed for intake manifold. absolute pressure detection in engine control systems.
- Patented silicon shear stress strain gauge.
- Temperature compensation from -40 °C to 125 °C is possible.
- Weight and volume can be reduced compared to existing hybrid modules.
- Durable epoxy resin unibody elements or thermoplastic resin small surface mount packages are used.
- Ideal for non-automotive applications.
- Three types of small outline packages and two types of unibody packages are available.
- Turbo Boost Engine Control
- It is ideal for microprocessor and microcontroller based systems.
Component software interface specifications
OSS-EC program and specifications downloads can be found in the table below.