TC1046VNB is a Temperature sensor IC manufactured by Microchip Technology.
|Manufacturer name||Microchip Technology|
|Components Classification||Temperature sensor|
The TC1046 is a linear output temperature sensor that outputs a voltage directly proportional to the measured temperature; the TC1046 can accurately measure temperatures from -40°C to +125°C. The output voltage range of these devices is typically 174 mV at -40°C, 424 mV at 0°C, 580 mV at +25°C, and 1205 mV at +125°C. The output voltage range of these devices is typically 174mV at -40°C, 424mV at 0°C, 580mV at +25°C, and 1205mV at +125°C. The voltage slope of 6.25mV/°C allows for a wide temperature range.
- Supply voltage range: 2.7V to 4.4V
- Wide temperature measurement range : -40°C to +125°C
- High temperature conversion accuracy up to ±2°C (at 25°C)
- Linear temperature slope：6.25mV/°C
- Ultra-low current consumption : 35A (typical)
- Small 3-pin SOT-23B package
- Cell phone
- Thermal shutdown of the power supply
- Fan with temperature control function
- Temperature measurement and measuring instruments
- Home Appliances
- Battery-powered portable devices