MPXHZ6250A is a Pressure sensor IC manufactured by NXP Semiconductors.
|Manufacturer name||NXP Semiconductors|
|Components Classification||Pressure sensor|
The Freescale MPXHZ6250A series sensor integrates on-chip, bipolar op amp circuitry and thin film resistor networks to provide a high output signal and temperature compensation. The small form factor and high reliability of on-chip integration make the Freescale sensor a logical and economical choice for automotive system designers. The MPXHZ6250A series piezoresistive transducer is a state-of-the-art, monolithic, signal conditioned, silicon pressure sensor. This sensor combines advanced micromachining techniques, thin film metallization, and bipolar semiconductor processing to provide an accurate, high level analog output signal that is proportional to applied pressure.
- Improved Accuracy at High Temperature
- Available in Small and Super Small Outline Packages
- 1.5% Maximum Error over 0° to 85°C
- Ideally suited for Microprocessor or Microcontroller-Based Systems
- Temperature Compensated from ñ40° to +125°C
- Durable Thermoplastic (PPS) Surface Mount Package
- Industrial Control Equipment
- Engine Control/Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG)