TC1047 is a Temperature sensor IC manufactured by Microchip Technology.
|Manufacturer name||Microchip Technology|
|Components Classification||Temperature sensor|
The TC1047 and TC1047A are linear voltage output temperature sensors that output a voltage that is directly proportional to the measured temperature. The TC1047 and TC1047A can accurately measure temperatures from -40°C to +125°C. In the case of the TC1047, the supply voltage varies between 2.7V and 4.4V. In the case of the TC1047, the supply voltage varies between 2.7V and 4.4V; the supply voltage of the TC1047A ranges from 2.5V to 5.5V.
- Supply voltage range TC1047 ：2.7V～4.4V , TC1047A : 2.5V～5.5V
- Wide temperature measurement range -40℃～＋125℃
- High temperature conversion accuracy Maximum ±2°C (at 25°C)
- Linear temperature slope 10 mV/°C (typ.)
- Available in a 3-pin SOT-23B package
- Ultra-low current consumption 35 µA (typical)
- Cell phone
- Thermal shutdown of the power supply
- Fan with temperature control function
- Temperature measurement and measuring instruments
- Home Appliances
- Battery-powered portable devices