LM45B,LM45C is a Temperature sensor IC manufactured by Texas Instruments.
The LM45 series are precision integrated-circuit temperature sensors, whose output voltage is linearly proportional to the Celsius (Centigrade) temperature. The LM45 does not require any external calibration or trimming to provide accuracies of ±2°C at room temperature and ±3°C over a full −20 to +100°C temperature range. Low cost is assured by trimming and calibration at the wafer level. The LM45’s low output impedance, linear output, and precise inherent calibration make interfacing to readout or control circuitry especially easy. It can be used with a single power supply, or with plus and minus supplies. As it draws only 120 μA from its supply, it has very low self-heating, less than 0.2°C in still air. The LM45 is rated to operate over a −20° to +100°C temperature range.
• Calibrated Directly in ° Celsius (Centigrade)
• Linear + 10.0 mV/°C Scale Factor
• ±3°C Accuracy Guaranteed
• Rated for Full −20° to +100°C Range
• Suitable for Remote Applications
• Low Cost Due to Wafer-Llevel Trimming
• Less than 120 μA Current Drain
• Low Self-Heating, 0.20°C in Still Air
• Nonlinearity Only ±0.8°C Max Over Temp
• Low Impedance Output, 20Ω for 1 mA Load
• Battery Management
• FAX Machines
• Portable Medical Instruments
• Disk Drives