TMP9A00-EP is a Temperature sensor IC manufactured by Texas Instruments.
The TMP9A00-EP device is a CMOS, precision analog output temperature sensor available in a tiny 5-pin SC70 package. The TMP9A00-EP operates from –55 °C to 150 °C on a supply voltage of 1.8 V to 5.5 V with a supply current of 4 µA. Operation as low as 1.8 V is possible for temperatures between 15 °C and 150 °C. The linear transfer function has a slope of –11.77 mV/°C (typical) and an output voltage of 1.8639 V (typical) at 0 °C. The TMP9A00-EP has a ±2.5 °C accuracy a from –55 °C to 130 °C and ±3.5 °C from 130 °C to 150 °C. The 4-µA (maximum) supply current of the TMP9A00- EP limits self-heating of the device to less than 0.01 °C. When V+ is less than 0.5 V, the device is in shutdown mode and consumes less than 20 nA (typical). The TMP9A00-EP is available in a 5-pin SC70 package that reduces the overall required board space.
• ±2.5 °C Accuracy from –55 °C to +130 °C
• ±3.5 °C Accuracy from –55 °C to +150 °C
• Supply voltage range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
• Low power: 4 µA (maximum)
• Microsize package: SC70
• Supports defense, aerospace, and medical applications
– Controlled baseline
– One assembly/test site
– One fabrication site
– Extended product life cycle
– Extended product-change notification
– Product traceability
• Defense radio
• Sensors and imaging