|Manufacturer name||Maxim Integrated|
|Components Classification||Temperature sensor|
The MAX6613 is a low-power, high-accuracy analog output temperature sensor in a small 5-pin SC70 package. MAX6613 operates over a supply voltage range of 1.8V to 5.5V with a typical current consumption of only 7.5µA. The MAX6613 is particularly well suited for portable applications where minimizing battery cost and maximizing battery life are important.
- Ultra-low current consumption of 7.5µA (typ) to reduce power consumption.
- Small package SC70 is used to reduce the board area.
- Wide operating voltage range of 1.8V to 5.5V for extended performance.
- Ideal for a wide range of thermal management applications.
- – 55°C to +130°C measurement range.
- Accuracy of – 4.0°C
- Pin-compatible with LM20
- cell phone
- GPS equipment
- medical equipment
- Battery Management
- disk drive