|Components Classification||Temperature sensor|
The S-8110C/8120C Series is a family of high-precision temperature sensor ICs on a single chip with a linear output voltage for temperature changes. Each chip is composed of a temperature sensor, a constant current circuit, and an operational amplifier. It can be used at temperatures ranging from -40°C to +100°C. These devices have much better linearity than other temperature sensors such as thermistors, and can be used for a wide range of temperature control applications.
|Temperature accuracy||S-8110C Series: ±5.0°C (-30°C to +100°C)|
S-8120C Series: ±2.5°C (-30°C to +100°C)
|Linear output voltage||-8.20 mV/°C Typ.|
Ta = -30°C ： 1.951 V Typ.
Ta = +30°C ： 1.474 V Typ.
Ta = +100°C： 0.882 V Typ.
|Nonlinearity||±0.5% Typ. (-20 to +80°C)|
|Wide power supply voltage operation||VDD = 2.4 V to 10.0 V (+25°C)|
|Low current consumption||4.5 μA Typ. (+25°C)|
|Built-in operational amplifier|
|Output voltage referred to VSS|
|Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free|
- Compensation of high-frequency circuits such as cellular phones and radio equipment
- Compensation of oscillation frequency in crystal oscillator
- LCD contrast compensation
- Compensation of amplifier gain
- Compensation of auto focus circuits
- Temperature detection in battery management
- Overheating prevention for charged batteries or halogen lights