MAX6607IXK-T is a Temperature sensor IC manufactured by Maxim Integrated.
|Manufacturer name||Maxim Integrated|
|Components Classification||Temperature sensor|
The MAX6607/MAX6608 precision low-voltage analog output temperature sensors are available in 5-pin SC70 and SOT23 packages. The devices feature a supply voltage range of +1.8 V to +3.6 V and a supply current of 8 µA over a temperature range of -20°C to +85°C. Accuracy is ±0.6°C (typ) for TA = +20°C to +50°C and ±0.7°C (typ) for TA = 0°C to +70°C.
- Capable of operating up to 1.8V power supply
- Low consumption current (15µA max)
- Small SC70 and SOT23 packages
- Accuracy of ±2.0°C (maximum) in the range of 20°C to 50°C
- Optimized to drive capacitive loads up to 1000pF
- cell phone
- digital camera
- Battery pack
- Portable Devices
- GPS equipment