|Components Classification||Temperature sensor|
For Datasheet, please search by model number from here as instructed by STMicroelectronics.
The STLM20 is a high accuracy analog output temperature sensor for low current applications where maximizing battery life is critical.
- Precision analog voltage output temperature sensor
- ±1.5°C maximum temperature accuracy at 25°C (±0.5°C typical)
- Ultra-low quiescent supply current: 4.8 µA (typ) and 8.0 µA (max)
- Operating voltage range: 2.4 V to 5.5 V
- Operating temperature range: –55°C to 130°C (grade 7) –40°C to 85°C (grade 9)
- SOT323-5L 5-lead package
- UDFN-4L 4-lead package
- Multimedia PDA devices
- GPS devices
- Portable Medical Devices
- Voltage Controlled Crystal Units
- Temperature Monitors
- RF Power Transistor Monitors