|Components Classification||Temperature sensor|
The S-58LM20A Series is a high-accuracy temperature sensor IC on a single chip, provides output voltage which is linear against the temperature change. Each chip consists of a temperature sensor, a constant current circuit, and an operational amplifier. The operating ambient temperature is from –55°C to 130°C. This IC has much better linearity than other conventional temperature sensors such as thermistor, it is possible to achieve the extensive application for temperature control.
|Accuracy against temperature||±2.5°C (-55°C to +130°C)|
-11.77 mV/°C Typ.
Ta = -30°C ： 2.205 V Typ.
Ta = +30°C ： 1.515 V Typ.
Ta = +130°C： 0.303 V Typ.
|Nonlinearity||±0.4% Typ. (-20 to +80°C)|
|Operation in wide range of power supply voltage||VDD = 2.4 to 5.5 V (-30°C to +130°C)|
VDD = 2.7 to 5.5 V (-55°C to +130°C)
|Low current consumption||4.5 μA Typ. (+25°C) 6.0 μA Max. (-55°C to +130°C)|
|Built-in operational amplifier|
|Output voltage referred to VSS|
|Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free|
- Compensation of high-frequency circuits such as cellular phones and radio equipment
- Compensation of oscillation frequency in crystal oscillator
- LCD contrast compensation
- Compensation of amplifier gain
- Compensation of auto focus circuits
- Temperature detection in battery management
- Overheating prevention for charged batteries or halogen lights