CHS-MSS is a Humidity sensor IC manufactured by TDK.
|Components Classification||Humidity sensor|
- Wide humidity range of 5 to 95(%)RH.
- High accuracy.
- Flat temperature characteristics over a wide range.
- Almost no hysteresis in humidity sensing characteristics.
- Excellent cost performance due to its small size and limited installation space.
- Low current consumption. Displays 100(%) RH with DC.1V output, and relative humidity can be read directly with a voltmeter.
- All-in-one structure that integrates all necessary circuits and operates simply by connecting a power supply (5V).
- Refrigerator (prevention of condensation)
- Air conditioner (indoor humidity control)
- PPC, LBP (image quality control)
- Electronic humidity measuring instrument for industrial use
- Air conditioning system for plant factories, etc.