Please read the Japanese version of the Terms and Conditions for the official version.
【 Definition of terms 】
- “OSS-EC site” means the URL https://oss-ec.com/
- “OSS-EC” is Open Source Software for Embedded Components and related documentation.
- “Customer” is the person who browses and uses the OSS-EC site.
- “Our company” means Rui Long Lab Inc.
【 Management of personal information 】
In order to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of your personal information, we will take necessary measures such as maintaining a security system, developing a management system, and thorough employee training, and will implement safety measures to strictly manage your personal information. Personal information is stored on a server in Japan. Please be aware that we do not comply with the personal information protection laws of other countries and regions.
【 Collection of Personal Information 】
We may ask you to voluntarily provide your personal information on the OSS-EC website to the extent necessary in the following cases
- User Registration
【 Purpose of use of personal information 】
We use the personal information collected from our customers for the following purposes
- For contacting customers
- To respond to inquiries from customers
- To provide customers with information on OSS-EC and other services
- To communicate with you regarding components and support from us, component manufacturers, or authorized component distributors
【 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties 】
We will not disclose or provide personal information obtained from our customers to any third party. However, the following cases are excluded.
- In the case of the purpose of use of personal information “to contact you regarding components and support from us, component manufacturers, or authorized distributors of components”.
- In the case of a request from a public office, such as a request from the police
- When the law applies
【 Outsourcing the handling of personal information 】
We may outsource personal information obtained from our customers to companies with which we have concluded confidentiality agreements.
【 Disclosure, correction, etc. of personal information 】
When we receive a request from a customer to disclose, correct, or delete his/her own information, we will certainly comply with the request.
【 Governing Law 】
【 About cookies and web beacons 】
【 About the use of Google Analytics 】
Google Analytics （ https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/ ）