Please read the Japanese version of the Terms and Conditions for the official version.
【 Definition of terms 】
- “This site” is the URL https://oss-ec.com/
- “OSS-EC” refers to Open Source Software for Embedded Components and related documentation
- “You” refers to the person who is browsing, using, and using this site and OSS-EC
- “Our company” is Rui Long Lab Inc.
- A “cookie” is a piece of data that a website sends to your Internet browsing software (browser) as a means of identifying you and recording it
- “Web beacon” is a mechanism that can recognize access information such as the date, time, content, connection information, and cookies of a website or e-mail in which it is embedded
【 Purpose of the site 】
This site introduces component parts and provides OSS-EC.
【 Site Disclaimer 】
The Company makes no warranty as to the accuracy, usefulness, reliability, suitability for the purpose of the user, or safety (i.e., that functions will not be interrupted, that defects will be corrected, that this site or its server is free of computer viruses or other harmful components, etc.) of the information contained in this site. We do not guarantee the safety of this website (that the functions will not be interrupted, that defects will be corrected, that this website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful components, etc.). The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use this information, or from the use of this site.
【 Accessing the site 】
- You can use this site without being a registered user or logging in. However, if you are not a registered user or not logged in, some parts of the site will be restricted.
- Your email address and password when you register as a user will be your ID. Customers are requested to manage their IDs with great care.
【 Site Links 】
If you wish to link to this website, in principle, please set the link to the top page (https://www.oss-ec.com/). If we deem it inappropriate, we may ask you to delete it.
【 Copyright and trademarks of the site 】
The information on this site is protected by copyright law, trademark law, and other laws related to intellectual property rights. It is prohibited to use (duplicate, transmit, distribute, transfer, adapt, etc.) the information on this site for purposes other than those specified without the consent of the Company. The rights to individual trademarks, logos, and trade names used on this site belong to the Company or the respective rights holders.
【 Acquisition of Site Access History 】
This site records the access history (access log) of customers for the purpose of site maintenance and service improvement.
Access history (access log): This includes information such as the domain name and IP address of the customer who accessed this site, the type of browser and OS, the date and time of access, and the pages viewed. However, it does not include information that can identify individuals.
【 Governing Law 】
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan. Any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the terms and conditions of use of this website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the district court having jurisdiction over the head office of the Company as the court of first instance.