Last Update: August 20, 2023
Rui Long Lab Inc.
Please read and accept these terms and conditions of use before using this site. Please note that the following information may be added, deleted, or changed without notice, so please be sure to check the latest information.
1. Definition of Terms
- “We” or “our company” is Rui Long Lab Inc.
- “This site” is the OSS-EC site (https://oss-ec.com/).
- “OSS-EC” is an abbreviation for Open Source Software for Electronic Components and refers to the open source software (OSS) for electronic components and related documentation provided on this site.
- “User” refers to the user of this site.
- The “Service” includes introduction of electronic components on this site, explanation of the OSS-EC, downloading of the OSS-EC, inquiries about the OSS-EC, technical introductions through columns, and communication in forums.
2. Purpose of this Site
The purpose of this site is to introduce component products to users and provide OSS-EC to OSS-EC users.
3. Disclaimer of Liability for this Site
We do not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, reliability, suitability for the user’s purposes, or safety (uninterrupted functionality, correction of defects, absence of computer viruses or other harmful items on this site or server, etc.) of the information contained on this site. We do not guarantee the safety (uninterrupted functionality, correction of defects, absence of computer viruses or other harmful items on this site or server, etc.). We shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use this information, or from the use of this site.
4. Access to this site
- You may use this site without registering or logging in. However, some site functions are restricted to unregistered or non-logged-in users.
- The user name, e-mail address, and password used when registering as a user are the ID. Users should manage their IDs with care.
5. Site Links
In principle, links to this site should be placed on the top page (https://oss-ec.com/jp/). We reserve the right to request removal of the link if we deem it inappropriate.
6. Site Copyrights and Trademarks
The information on this site is protected by copyright law, trademark law, and other intellectual property laws. Use (duplication, transmission, distribution, transfer, adaptation, etc.) of the information on this site beyond a certain purpose of use without our consent is prohibited. All rights to the individual trademarks, logos, and trade names used on this site are the property of the Company or their respective owners.
7. Use of Tracking Technology
8. Applicable law
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan. The district court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company’s head office shall be the exclusive court of first instance for any and all disputes related to the terms and conditions of use of this Website.